Help us feed kids in your community this Summer
Every year, FCCU holds a food drive to help feed the less fortunate in the Houston Area. Last year, we collected hundreds of pounds of food that was donated to a variety of Food Banks.
This year, we continue the tradition and have made it easier than ever to participate and give back to YOUR community! Help us reach our goal to raise $1,000 for your local food bank*
Here is how to participate:
- Donate Online: Login to Online Banking → Click on forms from the menu → Donation Form
- Open a Checking Account* by June 30th and FCCU will donate $10 to your local food bank.
- Drop off non-perishable items or make cash donations at any branch location.
Help keep the Food Pantries stocked over the summer months by donating the following items to the FCCU Food drive:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Canned Pasta
- Canned Fruit/Vegetables/Milk/Soup/Fruit Juices
- Dry Cereal/Dry Soup/Dry Pasta/Dry Beans/Dry Milk
- Tuna/Canned Meat
*For $10 donation, checking account must be Texans Checking or First Rewards Checking. Funds will go to the local food pantry based on where the account is opened.