Due to power outages, our USTCU and Champions locations will be closed today. Online banking

How to report lost or stolen card?

You may call 1-833-852-1354 to have your card blocked immediately. 

If you prefer- you may also call the credit union directly and choose the prompt to report a lost or stolen card.  You will be transferred to our card processing center that can assist you with this important step. You may then contact our Call Center during regular business hours to request a replacement by mail or you may visit a free standing location (not in Kroger or HEB) for an instant issue card.

We use cookies to give you the best possible online experience. By clicking the I ACCEPT button or continuing to use our website, you are consenting to our Cookie Policies.