Payroll on your terms
Access your payroll up to 7 days early!1Get up to 50% of your average direct payroll deposit amount, up to a max of $2,000. Request access to your funds when you need them, all for a small monthly fee of $4.95.
Eligibility for FlexFunds
- Membership must be in good standing.
- Must receive recurring bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly payroll direct deposit on a consistent basis.
- Must have a qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more per month
- Must have received the requested direct deposit for a period of three (3) full months
- No members on the account may be deceased, a minor, or an FCCU employee including their family and anyone living in the same household.
- Fiduciary accounts are not eligible.
How to enroll in FlexFunds
- Login to Online Banking.
- From the left menu, click on Services > Get the most out of your banking > FlexFunds Enrollment
- Complete the enrollment form.
- Click to agree to the Terms and Conditions & Submit.
- Login to Online Banking
- From the left menu, click Services > Get the most out of your banking > Access FlexFunds
- Complete the Request Form.
- Click Request.
- Your request will be reviewed for approval.
When can I request funds?
Get early access to your funds/paycheck/payroll up to 7 days early
What if I have two sources of income?
You may enroll more than one payroll; however, each payroll requires a separate request.
How do I pay back the funds I got early access to?
Upon receipt of regular direct deposit payroll, all FlexFunds amounts will be repaid.
Certain restrictions apply and subject to approval. First Community Credit Union (FCCU) reserves the right to decline any request. Monthly fee of $4.95 per enrollee up to a maximum of two (2) enrollees per account applies and will be deducted per enrollee from the designated FCCU share or checking account. The enrollment fee will be deducted from the designated account on the first of each month, and monthly thereafter, when the member’s account becomes eligible. To be considered “eligible” for FlexFunds, the member must be considered “in good standing”, must receive a qualifying direct deposit amount of $500.00 or more, must receive the direct deposit on a consistent basis and must be received either bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly; weekly direct deposits are not eligible, must have received the requested direct deposit for a period of three (3) full months, no members on the account may be deceased or a minor. FCCU employees, their immediate family members and anyone within their household are not eligible. Fiduciary accounts are not eligible. Members may enroll and make a request using online banking. Once enrolled in the FlexFunds program, eligible members are entitled to receive up to 50% of their average direct payroll deposit amount, up to a maximum of two thousand dollars ($2,000.00). Amounts will be accessed up to seven (7) days prior to the receipt of the member’s direct deposit, upon the eligible member’s request using online banking. Upon receipt of the regular direct payroll deposit, all FlexFunds amounts will be repaid. In the event that there are not sufficient funds in the account at the time the regular direct payroll deposit is received, the account may become negative and an overdraft of your account may occur. All applicable overdraft fees may apply. The member is responsible to notify FCCU in the event there are any changes to direct deposited amounts which may be received. Participation from the FlexFunds program may be cancelled, upon the member’s request, at any time. Members may be removed from the program, at FCCU’s discretion. Unenrolling in the FlexFunds programs does not constitute opting-out of requirements under Regulation E. Refer to the Electronic Funds Transfer disclosure and Account Agreement for additional details.